a national consensus的用法和样例：
- They shall also make every effort to achieve a national consensus on the standards they develop.
- There is now nearly a national consensus that the country faces significant problems.
- Unsurprisingly, there is little dissent here from what Pinho says is a national consensus in favour of his ambitious energy plan.
- "We should fix some limits to freedom of speech in order to establish a national consensus and preserve it for future generations," Mr.Dugin says.
- KATHMANDU, June 29 - Unified CPN (Maoist) Chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal Monday claimed that a national consensus government under the leadership of his party would be formed within the next few weeks.