a national championship的用法和样例：
- He has won a national championship in the dashes.
- The outspoken Canadian again criticized the course setup, saying the greens were too soft for a national championship.
- His abilities took him to Tallahassee, Fla., where he played quarterback for the Florida State football team and led the Seminoles to a national championship in 1993.
- That one second was the difference between a national championship which Mocco eventually earned, and a painful nightmare for Iowa State's Scott Coleman.
- Our newspaper is a national newspaper.
- Her story appeared in a national slick.