a narrow majority的用法和样例：
- He was elected by a narrow majority of 139 to 131.
- The right won by a narrow majority in the last election.
- Yet polls still show a narrow majority of Europeans in favour of taking in more countries.
- Zogby poll found in May that a narrow majority of Americans agreed it would be sensible to legalise marijuana so that it can be taxed and regulated.
- But with every passing year, pro-whaling nations have been gaining ground: last year, for the first time, they persuaded a narrow majority to vote for a resumption of whaling.