a narrow corridor的用法和样例：
- After entering the narrow gap on the plateau, they climbed down the steep sides of the cave until they came to a narrow corridor.
- It has wooden bars on the two sides and upturned eaves above, just like a narrow corridor.
- He discovers the room with the Mirror of Erised on this floor immediately thereafter, just down a narrow corridor.
- This meant only a narrow corridor could be kept open from the bridgehead to the panzer spearhead to the north.
- Without a word he led way into a narrow corridor, at the end of which stood a storeroom.