a mythical creature的用法和样例：
- He was like a mythical creature.
- Not bad for a mythical creature whose name, in Chinese, sounds very much like an especially vile obscenity.
- A mythical creature, generally resembling a lizard, believed capable of living in or withstanding fire.
- The dragon is a mythical creature typically depicted as a gigantic and powerful serpent or other reptile with magical or spiritual qualities.
- The Yeti is said to live in the Himalayan regions of Nepal and is largely regarded by the scientific community as a mythical creature.