a murky night的用法和样例：
- The criminal was chained in a murky dungeon.
- a murky night, with no moon
- The day vanishing little by little, murky night was treading with light and nimble ease picking lonely soul.
- Imagine the air you are breathing OUT is a murky Grey, full of toxic waste.
- Invented by a European socialist who hated cars and came to deride his own creation, it has a murky future.
a murky night的相关资料：
a flag a a Buddhist/Hindu/Sikh temple a shrill voice/whistle/laugh a momentary lapse of concentration a building of gigantic proportions a planned combination of colors. a college saturated with tradition A professional assassin or thug. a connoisseur of antique furniture a leisurely bath/meal/stroll a stone bridge/floor/carving