A more flexible exchange-rate mechanism的用法和样例：
- "Papazian quarter Moss suggested that more flexible exchange rate mechanism could help China to control the pace of growth of foreign exchange reserves.
- China had long insisted that it would adopt a more flexible exchange rate system, but not until it was ready.
- Without a more flexible exchange rate, there is a growing risk that China's sizzling economy will boil over.
- S. has no currency policy.And as for getting China to adopt a more flexible exchange rate, anything Congress does will probably be counterproductive.
- Or take another popular line of defence: it is often asserted that China cannot afford a more flexible exchange rate until its dodgy banking system is reformed and strengthened.