a month-long strike的用法和样例：
- After a month long preparation, on 9th May 2009, the Australian Community successfully presented the third major annual fundraiser event at the Hyatt on the Bund.
- Teachers staged a long strike last year.
- The court has issued an injunction forbidding them to strike for a month.
- Since the release of their CD they have continued to grow in fame and prestege and in October embarked on a month long nation-wide tour, gaining fains throughout the whole of China.
- The lorry drivers' strike has put back our deliveries by over a month.