a monocoque fuselage的用法和样例：
- The structure consists of a monocoque chassis made from carbon-fibre, further augmented with honeycomb panels that enclose the mechanical components.
- Indeed, with a large component such as a monocoque, analysis can take a full eight weeks from the start of meshing to the finished report.
- BMW builds some 8,000 Z1s - each with a monocoque steel frame, synthetic external skin and electrically-controlled doors which sink down into the sides of the car.
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character.
- There was a long lag in forwarding mail to us.