A monetary reward的用法和样例：
- It operates a monetary reward scheme to elicit information on textile origin fraud.
- The study pitted each volunteer against a pugnacious, virtually generated rival boy in a computer game that had them competing for a monetary reward.
- To strengthen the enforcement measures to combat illegal transshipment of textiles, the branch carries out factory audit checks and consignment factory inspections. It operates a monetary reward scheme to elicit information about textiles origin fraud.
- The neurotransmitter dopamine , responsible for pleasurable feelings, is released not when we receive a monetary reward for our work, but when we are fully engaged in the work itself.
- Many crimes have a monetary profit motive.