a modest wish的用法和样例：
- I bought the house at a modest price.
- He impressed them as a modest and amiable comrade.
- A modest man will never boast of his merits.
- A modest man will not make a parade of his wealth.
- So we leased a modest house, a barn and160acres.
a modest wish的相关资料：
a larm a A successful dyno requires speed. a style of leadership/management a mustard plaster is calefacient. a sense/feeling of worthlessness A state of ambiguityor obscurity. A frown often denotes unpleasure. A portrait of Masanori Fukushima. A decision of capital importance. A bee/mosquito hums/buzzes.