a modest rise的用法和样例：
- I bought the house at a modest price.
- Price tend to rise year by year,but at a modest rate.
- Prices tended to rise year by year, but at a modest rate.
- He impressed them as a modest and amiable comrade.
- A modest man will never boast of his merits.
a modest rise的相关资料：
a deux a a disbelieving look/smile/laugh a medicine with special properties. a silver candlestick/chain/coin a betting/drinking/fighting man a generous/large/small donation A severity characterization of trauma A narrow passage between buildings. a jet aircraft/fighter/airliner a first-aid course/kit/manual