a modest home的用法和样例：
- They shared a modest home in Kearns, a Salt Lake City suburb, with their 19-year-old daughter, Krystal.
- I bought the house at a modest price.
- He impressed them as a modest and amiable comrade.
- A modest man will never boast of his merits.
- A modest man will not make a parade of his wealth.
- Might I make a modest suggestion?
a modest home的相关资料：
Ajkalo a a grandiose but impracticable plan a temporary psychological state. a lapse of concentration/memory a hypocrite's masquerade of virtue a demonstration vocational college a high-strung combustible nature a car straddling the centerline. a violent/short/quick temper A military barracks or garrison. a provisional Iraqi administration