a mocking smile的用法和样例：
- Karen Penn had a way of making even a combat suit look good. She was shrugging into her web gear, resettling her burdens, giving Jack a mocking smile.
- The bright face looked out of that tangled glitter of golden hair, in which the Pre-Raphaelites delight, with a mocking smile, as Robert paused for a moment to glance at the well-remembered picture.
- The army training exercises ended with a mock battle.
- His bully make a mock of all the fine thing he say about kindness to others.
- So in reality it was a mock adventure.
- Ex: There was a mocking bitterness in his voice.