a mock Battle的用法和样例：
- The army training exercises ended with a mock battle.
- The military exercise ended with a mock battle.
- It was an old routine of theirs, a mock battle and wooing, using their voices like swords, each shouting a chorus in turn.
- His bully make a mock of all the fine thing he say about kindness to others.
- The boys re-enacted the strategies in mock battles.
a mock Battle的相关资料：
Aoishi a A Case for Business Counterintelligence A Novel Broadband high-power combiner a compulsive drinker/gambler/liar a massive brain/cerebral haemorrhage Aortoiliac to popliteal vascular bypass A derivational or inflectional affix. a concordance of Shakespeare's works. a ruptured appendix/spleen/artery A proposition obtained by conversion.