a miscarriage of justice的用法和样例：
- By a miscarriage of justice the wrong man was condemned.
- His whole life was ruined by a miscarriage of justice.
- She has claimed that she never met Teng and urged the Hunan judiciary to rectify the case and declare his trial a miscarriage of justice.
- Sending an innocent man to prison is a clear miscarriage of justice.
- The mother of one of them calls the verdict a miscarriage of justice, saying the government sent somebody to push her son to say something incriminating.