a mink ranch的用法和样例：
- He started a mink ranch and made a fortune in five years.
- She wheedled him into buying her a mink coat.
- June: I don't want a mink coat! I want to see the world.
- She shanghaied him into buying her a mink coat.
- No one in this world needs a mink coat but a mink.
a mink ranch的相关资料：
a drum a a passable knowledge of German a wall behung with decorations a modern tendency to underwork a container used in shaking. a person propelled by ambition A holy warrior play style? a vulturine taste for offal. a midterm examination/break a length/piece of guttering A vessel that conveys lymph.