a minimum amount of的用法和样例：
- Most people carry a minimum amount of med pay.
- The dyes are exposed to a minimum amount of radiation after preparation and during addition to the emulsion.
- Cold Jet dry ice blast systems are designed to provide years of trouble-free use with a minimum amount of maintenance.
- Plan your days and weeks carefully to dovetail experiments so that you have a minimum amount of downtime.
- A general rule is that a minimum amount of information should be polled as infrequently as possible.
- When maximum stability is required, heat setting should be carried out at as high a temperature as possible using a minimum amount of tension.