a mind reader的用法和样例：
- Look at your friends and family and see if you are a mind reader.
- Well, you should've told me that before, I'm not a mind reader.
- You did not need the skills of a mind reader to tell that the performance had disappointed the manager in a way not seen before in his time in England.
- I have half a mind to shut him up.
- She had a mind for worldly honor.
- Our manager has a mind prodigal of ideas.
a mind reader的相关资料：
Aomoto a a prickly bush/branch/leaf A legacy of religious freedom. a craftsman who makes pottery. A man of unimpeachable integrity A horizontal tablet hung high. A poem of disputed authorship. aquo-pentamine cobalfichloride A depressing uniformity of taste A negative value of something. A name or descriptive epithet.