a milk carton的用法和样例：
- Defacing a milk carton is punishable by a $10 fine.
- Cans packed in cartons; a milk carton.
- Cans packed in cartons;a milk carton.
- A milk carton like this is just too good to throw away.
- A milk carton like this is just too good to just throw away.
- He snipped off the corner of the milk carton.
a milk carton的相关资料：
Aomine a a feeling of melancholy apprehension. a guerrilla group/movement/leader A heavy-napped cotton twill fabric. a sudden or mysterious disappearance. a democratically accountable parliament a wisp of hair/hay/straw/grass a steady increase/decline in numbers a computer/car/instruction manual a stout single-edged hunting knife. A television profileof Ernest Hemingway