a military tribunal的用法和样例：
- A trial by such a military tribunal.
- A military tribunal condemned him to death.
- They were handed over to a military tribunal for trial.
- Following a short trial by a military tribunal Ceausescu and his wife Elena were executed by firing squad on Christmas Day.
- A military tribunal tried him for conspiring with Jefferson Davis, the Confederate president, to "injure the health and destroy the lives of soldiers in the military service of the United States.
- The band played a military march.