a military junta的用法和样例：
- A military junta took control of the country.
- And two governments, one a military junta and the other a Communist oligarchy, both traditionally suspicious of outside intervention.
- A military junta that stands accused of countless human rights violations, including forced labor and forced relocations without compensation, rules over Myanmar.
- The band played a military march.
- The military junta is determined to put down all political opposition.
- You cannot enter a military base without a permit.