a military exercise的用法和样例：
- They found the young man wading through some marshes in a military exercise.
- But over the weekend, the North lashed out at a military exercise set to start Monday involving the U.
- The North said its firing was part of a military exercise, which the South called “provocative”.
- Harewood End fell into ruin, and in 1959 the main house was regarded as so worthless that it was blown up by the Army as part of a military exercise.
- The government said a military exercise held by an Air Force brigade in Hengyang between 1 p.m. and 11 p.m. caused the tremor.