a military demarcation line的用法和样例：
- Panmunjom on both sides of the military demarcation line is to have North Korea, South Korea's post.
- The meeting took place Monday in Panmunjeom, the village straddling the heavily armed military demarcation line separating the two Koreas.
- South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun crossed the Military Demarcation Line (MDL) on foot Tuesday, taking a landmark step into the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK).
- The best known of the Korean Peninsula military demarcation line (38 lines), the truce village of Panmunjom in the vicinity of Kaesong.
- Maritime Military Demarcation Line in the West Sea