a militarized zone的用法和样例：
- Tohono Oodham human rights activists continued to be targeted as they defined their homeland as an occupied militarized zone.
- When the time was right, Count Dooku emerged as the leader of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, a militarized force of dissidents challenging the Republic for autonomy.
- The Norwegians live in a comparatively cold zone.
- The fact that China's arsenal is far larger than most countries is more a factor of the size of the country and growing world standing, rather than an indicator of a militarized society IMO.
- Both of the World Wars were instigated by a militarist Germany.