a mild winter的用法和样例：
- It's been a mild winter this year.
- It has been a mild winter this year.
- It' s been a mild winter this year.
- They say we'll have a mild winter.
- Weatherwise, 2008 started with quite a mild winter although the spring was cool and damp.
- In the United States, rust likely overwinters in the Gulf Coast during a mild winter, a much smaller risk compared with Brazil.
a mild winter的相关资料：
a pied a A train was derailed yesterday. a gallant or courtly gentleman. A rabbit lopped among cabbages. A car is uselesswithout petrol. a superior air/manner/smile a sweetish crystalline amino acid a resigned sigh/smile/voice a Chinese herb drugs prescription A discussion of end-point error A thousand able-bodied soldiers