a middle-aged man的用法和样例：
- I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make.
- Say no to the proposal of a middle aged man who just got rich and divorced.
- During the Chin dynasty of the fourth century, there was a middle aged man in Shanyin called K\'ung Yu.
- The patient was a middle aged man named Kanan from Malaysia, who suffered 15 years of lymphedema, that added an extra 22 kilograms to his right leg.
- His father is middle aged.(or His father is a middle aged man.)
- The middle aged man reached in his pocket and handed the other man a little pink ribbon.