a metro station的用法和样例：
- I chanced across him in a metro station.
- There is a metro station just across from the parking lot.
- In the paper, the design of dewatering and drainage by pipe well point method for deep foundation pit excavation of a metro station in Shenzhen city is presented.
- For the reasons of station location and underground pipelines, a special design for the cortile of a metro station is carried out to create a pleasant feeling of space.
- In this paper the design of dewatering and drainage by pipe well-points for deep founda tion pit excavation of a metro station in Shenzhen city is presented.
- New routine: Walk about four blocks to a Metro station, grab a free newspaper, take the escalator down to the platform, and jockey for standing-room space on a train.