a metamorphosed rock的用法和样例：
- She's undergo quite a metamorphosis since you last see her.
- The host rocks of the ore bodies,the Gaixian Formation of Liaohe Group,are a medium grade metamorphosed rock of the Early Proterogoic.
- SHE inkstone belongs to one of metamorphosed rocks, came out after igneous rock and deposit rock changed their own inside structures by high temperature and pressure.
- She's undergone quite a metamorphosis since you last saw her.
- The magician metamorphosed the frog into a prince.