a mere shadow的用法和样例：
- You are a mere shadow of your former self.
- After he came back from the war, he was a mere shadow of the man he used to be.
- This tool, capable of up to 0.9 compression ratio, outputs a zipped file that is a mere shadow of the original one!
- For the human species is a grand species in its original design, and that which currently exists upon Earth now is a mere shadow of what once was.
- His conduct is a mere cover-up for his nervousness.
- a mere shadow of his former self
a mere shadow的相关资料：
Ajluni a aquaculture water quality monitoring system A woman's loose dress-length housecoat. a multidisciplinary approach to teaching. a draft constitution/treaty/agreement a condition promoting sanitary practices. A Summary of Voltage-stabilizing Problems a sensible person/decision/precaution a second-best choice/option/solution A tractylodes macrocephala rapid propagation a public apology/inquiry/investigation