a mere nothing的用法和样例：
- It was a mere nothing before Repton took it in hand.
- I brought you back a small present. It's a mere nothing but I hope you like it.
- But the world's most intelligent animals are human beings, a mere nothing, a small crab?
- He spoke softly, bowed his head, lowered his eyes, smiled with embarrassment, dressed badly, had an awkward air, blushed at a mere nothing, and was very timid.
- His conduct is a mere cover-up for his nervousness.
- His fine clothes are a mere facade, facade.