a mere illusion的用法和样例：
- Therefore the idea cherished by China's middle bourgeoisie of an "independent" revolution in which it would play the primary role is a mere illusion.
- It is essential to realize now, in life, when we still have a body, that its convincing appearance of solidity is a mere illusion.
- But we point out that,in the absence of certain definite conditions,quick victory is something that exists only in one's mind and not in objective reality,and that it is a mere illusion,a false theory.
- In the novels of the new period, woman homosexuality is narrated in three roundabout ways: to disguise carnal desire with sisterly friendship, to distract the readers with monstrous heroines, and to make homosexuality a mere illusion.
- His conduct is a mere cover-up for his nervousness.
- His fine clothes are a mere facade, facade.