a meeting of world leaders的用法和样例：
- Geneva has become the stage for many meetings of world leaders.
- Bush is hosting a meeting of world economic leaders next month and says he's confident that the global financial situation will brighten.
- On his return, he called a meeting of the cadres.
- He convened a meeting of the members of the club.
- This month the prime minister has met Barack Obama, attended the United Nations conference on climate change in New York and will head to Pittsburgh for the G20 meeting of world leaders.