a meeting held ad hoc的用法和样例：
- A meeting held around such a fire.
- Furthermore, the two authorities agree to hold meetings at regular intervals to discuss current or evolving supervisory issues, and to hold ad hoc meetings to deal with specific supervisory concerns.
- Both Parties have agreed to hold ad hoc negotiations in a prompt manner about issues which derive from exchanges across the Straits and which necessitate talks, and to sign agreement(s) thereabout.
- I said at a meeting held in Dazhai that a failing agriculture would be an obstruction to industrial development.
- Problems were solved on an ad hoc basis.