a Mediterranean climate的用法和样例：
- It enjoys a Mediterranean climate.
- Adelaide enjoys a Mediterranean climate with hot summers, cool winters, and an average annual rainfall of 530 mm.
- Mexican types are native to dry subtropical plateaus and thrive in a Mediterranean climate.
- Chaparral is found in regions with a Mediterranean climate, characterized by hot, dry summers and mild, wet winters.
- South Australia has a Mediterranean climate of hot, dry summers and cool winters, with most rain falling between May and August.
- With a Mediterranean climate, geology as mixed as fruitcake, and isolation behind the Sierra Nevada to the east, the province yields a remarkable floral abundance.