a medical student的用法和样例：
- You forget that I was a medical student once upon a time.
- When I was a medical student, I had never experienced a major bereavement.
- A medical student or intern.
- Rachel no longer lived there. She had married a medical student she'd met in college.
- MT: Maybe just a bit? Think about LeBron James as a medical student during his rookie year with the Cavs...
- If someone is a medical student, s/he may need some cancer statistics for supporting evidence in his/her term paper.