a meaty taste的用法和样例：
- A meaty theme for study and debate.
- It was a meaty scene as far as acting goes.
- The sweet meaty taste, thin and elusive almost as a memory, maddened him.
- It's also a meaty, blood-soaked melodrama filled with intrigue, deception and incest.
- In the finished episode, it's a meaty punch to a bug's midsection that clues her in.
a meaty taste的相关资料：
a pair a A building housing such facilities. a love of learning/nature/music A preprogrammed set of assumptions. A knowledge of contemporary issues. a bachelor's degree in engineering. A person with artistic pretensions. A Practical Electromagnetic Gas Valve A linkupof two orbiting spacecraft. A Practical CAD/CAPP/CAM System a feeling of dispirited melancholy.