a matter of conscience的用法和样例：
- I must go. It's a matter of conscience.
- As a matter of fact, I've never been there before.
- Howick taught his soldiers to make the doing of their duties well a matter of conscience.
- Many people believe that what has happened during the campaign is a case of conscience rather than a matter of law.
- Must go. It's a matter of conscience, i. E. I think it would be morally wrong not to go.
- As a matter of conscience, he doesn't feel that he can stand up for the President any longer.