a master mind的用法和样例：
- A G M has its own matchmaking team and many outstanding talents, and also has a Master mind Group of experts.
- A Master Mind alliance based upon the harmony of two or more people who ally themselves for spiritual or temporal advancement.
- There is a fact still more astounding: the absence of a master mind, of anyone dictating or forcibly directing these countless actions which bring me into being.
- A great poet is a master melody.
- I wish I could be a master of this subject.
- He have a master's degree in business science.
a master mind的相关资料：
a larm a a series of quick-fire questions A memorandum to those concerned. A New Redcurrant Cultivar 'Cherry' a crash/peal/roll of thunder A Relationship Requires Two Equals a long-term strategy/solution a cold-dish-like teaching mode a perimeter fence/track/wall a pilot project/study/survey A leaping or gamboling movement.