a martini straight up
- C: Will you have the martini straight up or on the rocks? 丙：您要的马提尼酒，加不加冰块?
- a martini straight up. 真正的不带冰的马丁尼酒
- She went straight up to the door and knocked loudly. 她径直走到门口重重地敲门。
- A scotch, a screw-driver or a martini? 你要苏格兰威士忌酒，还是起子酒或马丁尼酒?
- I would like a martini very dry. 我要纯的马丁尼酒。
- A scotch, a screw driver or a martini? 你要苏格兰威士忌酒，还是起子酒或马丁尼酒?
- Jessie: I'll have a martini, Paul. It is Paul? 杰西：我要马天尼，保罗。是叫保罗吗?
- She go straight up to the door and knock loudly. 她径直走到门口重重地敲门。
- She went straight up to the door. 她一直走到门口。
- I will have an Absolute straight up, please. 我来一杯不加冰的纯伏特加。
- Ed: I want some whiskey straight up. 我要一杯可乐。
- Chill and serve up in a martini glass with a slice of apple. 混合至冷入马提尼杯饰苹果片。
- Straight up or with some tonic water? 纯喝或加点儿通宁水?
- Sa: I will have an Absolute straight up, please. 山：我来一杯不加冰的纯伏特加。
- Do you want it straight up or on the rocks? 你要加冰的还是要不加冰的?
- The smoke rose straight up into the sky. 烟直上云霄。
- Save us Kobe!...Kobe for T-Wack straight up. 救救我们吧，科比！真的希望能用麦迪换来科比。
- I want some whiskey straight up. 我想要些纯威士忌。
- But this ladder does not go straight up. 然而这个阶梯并不是直上直下的，
- I prefer that you give me the news straight up. 我宁愿你把这消息原原本本地告诉我。