a marshy swamp的用法和样例：
- Construction of these, in what is now a marshy lagoon on the Pacific side, should start in a few months.
- Russian and Ukrainian investigators who found the flight recorders have been studying burned fragments of the plane, which lie scattered across a marshy rural area.
- Before the mid-seventh century when Lhasa, later a central town of Tibetan region, was yet to come into being, the area called Wotang was a marshy land of wildness, frequented by antelopes.
- The heavy rain has turned the small garden into a swamp.
- They crash against the mountains' western side and pour massive sheets of water upon the slopes to run through narrow canyons and back into the ocean or into a valley to dry up in a marshy sink.