a marketable product的用法和样例：
- A marketable product; marketable skills.
- A political economists studies the process of communication, tries to understand of the story I tell my daughter becomes a marketable product, what are the steps.
- Further, the levels of development of science and the transformation of science into innovation and into a marketable product did not happen to any great extent in a developing country.
- Agreement where a company is appointed sole agent for a product in a market.
- The silk garment is a widely marketable product.
- Look i think he never will play Manchester First team. He is good but not that good. He is just a marketing product.