a marine corps的用法和样例：
- Obama's trip to Camp Lejeune, a Marine Corps base, was his first trip to a military base since being sworn in.
- Women soldiers crawl through mud during a marine corp training session at a military base in Cavite city, south of Manila July 8, 2009.
- Owen, a Marine Corps veteran who served in World War II, cast her first ballot for Wendell Willkie, a Republican running against Franklin D.Roosevelt in 1940.
- He was a soldier of Marine Corps.
- A member of the US Marine Corps.
- The Marine Corps is a crack rapid reaction force.