a manned spacecraft的用法和样例：
- A manned spacecraft;several manned lunar landings.
- Russia and the United States are neck and neck in the race to send a manned spacecraft to Mars.
- Creating a new energy source (probably a controlled thermonuclear reaction). Hunger is gradually being overcome. Launched a manned spacecraft to Venus.
- The first official image of a manned spacecraft, based on the collaboration on the Crew Space Transportation System (CSTS) between Europe and Russia, has been unveiled, the BBC reported recently.
- She married a man who put her on a pedestal.