a man's intrinsic worth的用法和样例：
- There must be recognition of the child's intrinsic worth and tendencies.
- And he measured ten double handfuls of pearls, diamonds, and other gems, many of which, mounted by the most famous workmen, were valuable beyond their intrinsic worth.
- While we may disapprove of bad behavior and poor performance, we first need to communicate and help build a sense of intrinsic worth and self-esteem totally apart from comparisons and judgments.
- A reliable car is worth its weight in gold.
- By cock and pie it is not worth a penny.