a man unworthy of honour的用法和样例：
- Such generous actions stamp him as a man of honour.
- One day he might judge a man unworthy of his wives and children and give them all to another man.
- She welcomed the news that Ashley now had a home of his own, so she could remove herself from uncongenial surroundings and also from the distressing sight of her sister so fatuously happy with a man unworthy of her.
- The difference between a moral man and a man of honour is that the latter regrets a discreditable act even when it has work.
- The difference between a moral man and a man of honour is that the latter regrets a discreditable act even when it has worked.