a man among men的用法和样例：
- A man among men is he who knows when to eat humble pie and when to hold his head high.
- Edward enjoys a great popularity among those ladies because they allregard him as a man among men.
- A man among children will be long a child, a child among men will be soon a man.
- Birlin was delightful, a wonderful spirit, but after all, not to be taken seriously, not quite to be counted as a man among men.
- Eric is a man among men.
- This failure in turn indicates her ultimate escape from the universal rule to which the man must submit in order to qualify as a man among men under the rule of the exceptional man, the polygynist emperor.