a major league business的用法和样例：
- A league of teams that do not belong to a major league (especially baseball).
- What do you suppose a major league hitter is telling himself before he bats?
- And Wang became the first player from Taiwan to cpmpete in a Major League playoff game.
- Coaches were certain McGrady would be playing in a Major League ballpark instead of the NBA hardwood.
- Unfortunately, he is headed to the disabled list with an injured left hamstring, and it will be weeks before he pitches in a Major League game again.