a major issue for debate的用法和样例：
- We recognize that personal safety is a major issue for seniors.
- Battery life is a major issue for me when traveling, as my days will run from the morning until the late evening (I usually get back to the hotel room by around 10 or 11 p.m.).
- It has become a major issue for many managers to build a strong brand and improve the brand image so as to get more market shares.
- In Januray, Tyson Foods, the world biggest meat processor reported its first profitable three monthes period in a year, but the head of the Arkansas company warned that charply higher corn prices have become a major issue for the food industry.
- "There are clear improvements in clinical symptoms, and that is a major issue for patients, since our therapeutic options are limited in ankylosing spondylitis at the moment," he said.