a main-line station的用法和样例：
- An additional telephone connected to a main line.
- You will arrive at Paddington main line station in 15 minutes.
网络连接: 酒店在酒店客房提供无线网路连接 ，并不收费。
- To analyze its deep connotation, it is necessary that take interest coordination as a main line to impenetrate in it.
- The game is along a main line of development, weapons, heroes, must complete the task and the need to resist the opponent.
- There is a main line is always worth the investment by investors, it is the turn up, warming up the Shanghai local Biao shares.